/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */

Friday, December 02, 2005

Live from Montpelier

Because I'll get back to Barca only on 11th December and because I'll be busy with an exam, a presentation, a report and a paper, I'd planned to blog on the move on this Austria-Germany tour. And now because the train from Barca reached Montpelier half an hour late for my connexion and because the only way out of here today is by 1st class train and 44 €, I am stuck for the rest of the day and the night in this mid-sized French city. And thus I sit here surfing and plotting my next move...
Au revoir, hasta mañana.
p.s.: Is the use of 'because' at the beginning of a sentence grammatical?

2 Comments:

Blogger Karthik Subramani said...

I think a you can't start a sentence with a "because". My 8th std English teacher said so...

Mon Dec 05, 11:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because his 8th std English teacher said...

http://data-saver.blogspot.com

Thu May 17, 11:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home